Thank you, Kelly, for hosting.
- We returned home after vacation last week and I’m not going to lie, it’s been rough. I like vacation mode. Lets stay there.
- Last year when we returned home from vacation we had several nests of baby bunnies. Some of those had mothers who abandoned them because they made it in a drainage area and they were washed away. This year, we return from vacation and – same thing. There are baby bunnies everywhere. My best guess is our yard is safe when our two dogs are not patrolling it.
- Our kids are feeding three that were found crawling about in the yard. What are my options here? Google has helped. But we just can’t keep doing this.
- I feel like real life is on the horizon… school, activities and bedtimes – oh my. I’m hiding and in a bit of denial.
- What else? I made this Mexican Casserole and received great reviews from the family.
- I need a good book to read. Any suggestions? I just finished Blue Castle by LM Montgomery and thoroughly enjoyed it. I heard rave reviews about Eligible and I was anxious to read it, but I’m just not loving it.
- We are going to go out to eat at a riverside restaurant on Saturday that has the best corn fritters this side of the Mississippi. No kidding. I’ll report back.
Have a great weekend!